Monday, April 09, 2007

The Losers Lounge

The Losers Lounge Tribute to Hall & Oates.

For the first time EVER. The Losers Lounge will
Make-a Your Dreams Come True, with this very
special night of Rock 'N Soul.

For all of the Man Eaters, Rich Girls, Private Eyes
and anyone looking for a little Adult Education.

Say It Isn't So!

Moustaches are optional - but highly recommended.


Greetings from holly --
Since no one has taken the time to share anything new in the past few weeks, I thought I'd provide you with my plans for this upcoming weekend.
On Saturday, April 14th at Joe's Pub, I plan to partake in this glorious night of entertainment. And yes, I did find someone to go with me.
True, I've had the pleasure of seeing the real deal, but I'd attend anything that would allow me to bask in the magic of the musical genius that is Hall & Oats. Some of you may think I'm sad, while others of you are oh so jealous. And I know who you are. Too bad you don't live in NYC.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

That's cold--ice cold. But I will take the high ground and say, good for you--but better for the lucky companion who will most certainly delight in an evening of music and fun.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

I love it..."ice cold." It's almost as great as White Hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home