Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year...New Comedy


As we all know I like comedy, so I'm providing you lucky devils with a list of my favorites.
Here you go, fools...
Paul Scheer
Rob Huebel
Aziz Ansari
Nick Kroll
Mike Birbiglia
Jackie Clark
Seth Morris
Rob Riggle
Jack McBrayer

Rob Corddry
Matt Besser
Jason Mantzoukas

Peter Gwinn
Jon Daly
David Cross
Brian Huskey
Doug Benson
Dave Attell (a drunk)
And check out Shutterbugs (Episodes 1 - 3) on youtube...I know you all like youtube.
And if you're nice I'll let you be my friend on myspace.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

Since when did you get a myspace account. Stop stalking 13 year old boys!

How's that for comedy?

I'll definitely give them a try--although I think I've seen quite a few on Best Week Ever.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger alyson said...

Hol, I totally want to see your myspace page... million bucks there are dolphins somewhere on the page :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home