Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Concerts, concerts

So many concerts so little time...

Went to the Under the Influence of Giants, The Rapture concert in MKE. It rocked, but what was unexpected was that I discovered a new band, the first opener called Locksley. Believe it or not, but they are originally from Madison, but have relocated to Brooklyn. Hol--you'll have to look them up.

Here's a clip for one of their tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oc0sd0RMVY

Otherwise, in March I want to go see Cold War Kids and Toyko Police Club at the Annex in addition to Pete Yorn and Scissor Sisters in TC. I think I'm going to lift my Orpheum ban to check out The Decemberists. Yo La Tengo is coming to the Barry more, which is exciting.

Then there's all the reunions--The Police, Crowded House (well, the ones still with us) and of course, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for George Michael's Twentyfive live to come to the US and Prince's 3121 tour.

Gwen Stefani and Gnarls Barkley at the Bradley Center are still up for debate too. Let me know whose game while there's still game to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home