Friday, October 06, 2006

Back from the Dead and ready to Rock

Hello everyone! How sad--its been nearly a month since my last post. I know, I'm letting you down--but I was off battling good vs evil and I'm back from the dead and ready to rock. Or something like that.

Anyway, I was pretty geeked about the new fall season--more that it was happening and less that there was anything in particular that I was looking forward to. But sadly--or maybe not, we'll see--I haven't seen one new fall program! I'm back on all my old favs ANTM, Gilmore and new favs Earl and The Office. Nothing new, new though. I've got a bunch tivoed though and as soon as I'm able I will let you know my thoughts.

So I lean on you--what is new that is worth watching? Studio 60? Ugly Betty? Smith? Shark? Anything? Let me know what I should hit first on the tivo--I've taped pretty much everything.

And for all you tivo users--if you think you have missed anything, try typing it in to the search section because I've found a lot of the shows on weird channels like Ugly Betty on SoapNet, so you might find them in unique places. Another good search is on wishlist go for "Pilot & Comedy or Drama" that will show you all the Pilot episodes out in the next two weeks.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home