Friday, August 25, 2006

Fashion Fantasy League

To all my peeps,
I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in joining the Fashion Fantasy League. We can either join the public league as individuals or we as a collective could join the private league, then we would only be competing against each other instead of the world. With only a few days to decide our chances of putting together a private league are pretty slim, but please think about it. I'm going to join either way and I'm so prepared to win.

Check out www.fashionfantasyleague.com for more details.

Holly




2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Lyn said...

I'm in! What do I need to do?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

The website is actually fantasyfashionleague.com

And I don't really know how it works, I haven't had a chance to read all the details so I'm pretty confused as to how you put a team together. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure it out tonight.

Maybe you'll have better luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home