Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Concert Planning

Okay--more concerts I want to go to--who wants in before I make plans or order tickets.

Since she has only toured one in her career, I want to see Mariah Carey in Chicago Mon, 09/11/06 at 8:00 PM. Tickets are still available and with tax and fees come out to $82. Haven't ordered yet but I want to soon. Let me know if you are in.

Summerfest--wow, after an awful line up last year, there is something every night I would go to. I can't go on the 30th or 1st and I'm already going on the 3rd for Mary J. and Ne-Yo.

Quickly looking at the line-up, I'd see Anthony Hamilton or The Fray on the 6th, my sweetheart Common, Keane or Elvis Costello on the 29th (loaded night), Pink on the 8th, and I'm always game for the Eddie Butts Band (Milwaukee cover band that rocks).

Of course, I probably missed a bunch of others, but let me know if there are bands you want to see or if any of these sound good and we will start making plans.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

Hopefully Mariah will do better this time around. Remember when she last tried to drop something on Sept. 11th...Glitter's soundtrack, it didn't do so well. We'll the movie bombed, but the soundtrack is actually one of Mariah's better albums.

Count me in Lyn and Al, I'll be coming home for that. Sure I requested tickets at the garden, but that don't matter. I'd see her twice or I'll just sell my tickets and make a lot of money.

And she'll probably not require the venues to shut off their A/C like some other performer who we will be seeing this summer.

The last time I checked the Summerfest website it looked like crap, so I'm surprised to see so many great acts. You need to definitely go on the 29th. I will not be able to participate in summerfest this year because I will be busy becoming best friends with Lucy Liu and Cillian Murphy.

Peace

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger alyson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

I too would love to see Paul Simon. I've seen him everytime he's been in the area in the last 10 years. Unfortunately, I have a wedding that day. Bummer.

We should definitely plan to go on the 29th and see someone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home