Monday, May 01, 2006

Crazy news of the day

So, do you think Brit really is pregnant again? I totally felt bad for her thinking that everyone was calling her fat after she just had a baby. I guess I still feel a little bad for her anyway. That would be the worst, people running around photographing my stomach. Maybe she really is though...how bizarre is that...

Other crazy news--Keith Richards both falls our of a coconut tree and falls on his head. This is one tough dude--and quite clutzy.

Big Broadway News: "Golden Dreams were Shiny Days" on the Great White Way--Earth Wind and Fire are comin' to Broadway. http://www.usatoday.com/life/theater/reviews/2006-04-30-hot-feet_x.htm

4 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

The reviews are bad, but that isn't going to stop us from seeing this show. It isn’t even going to stop us from loving it, I suppose. Lyn & Al -- I'm assuming that this is one of the activities we will be attending when you’re in the city. Am I wrong?

Keith Richards might be tough, but Michelle Rodriguez is one hardcore mama. Saying no to community service for jail time. Now that’s someone I wouldn’t want to cross.

Is it wrong that I just downloaded a 16-minute version of Love to love you Baby by the one and only Donna Summers? I don’t think so.

I just read the news that they might remake one of my picks. Since January ’06 I’ve had Can’t Stop The Music (the Village People movie) in my picks shelf at the video store and it’s been one of the top rentals. Man I hate remakes. Now the people who will be renting it will not be the people I want to be renting it, if that makes any sense.

I think I might come back to WI for the week of Summerfest.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

Lyn - I think the others are scared to post. Why doesn't anyone want to play with us?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger alyson said...

I'm not scared to post. Sorry it took me so long to join. Those pilch girls are ALWAYS so late.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

Not a huge fan of Love to Love you Baby--kind of creeps me out and then gets me bored. Not a cool combination. Heaven Knows--now, that's a Donna Summer song.

How can reviews be bad on an EWF show? Put it on the calendar as one of our to-dos.

So Brit really is pregnant. All I can say is that Kevin has some potent sperm.

I've never seen Can't Stop the Music--it's one of those movies like Car Wash and The Warriors that I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home