Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taylor or Kathrine

So I only so half of last night's show. Is it just me or was Kathrine's last song awful?! I was embarrassed for her. In general, if Randy or Paula start off with "you look great tonight" that is not a good sign.

Also, have you noticed that during the season, when they do the camera shot that shows the person singing and the judges--they never look like they are listening. Paula and Simon are always punching each other or Randy and Simon are talking. Odd, huh?

I guess Taylor wins. Could he bring back the song stylings of Michael McDonald? That could be awesome...

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

By far--the craziest two hours of TV I've ever seen in my life. Part freak show, part fantastic--will probably go down as one of the top 5 most entertaining programs I have ever seen. From the "Are you serious that is Clay Aiken" moment, to "Are you serious, that is Price playing American Idol" to "Oh, is this a duet?" with Mary J and Elliot to "Is she seriously dry humping my leg" Taylor and Toni Braxton, to "Please don't grab my hand with the same hand holding a sweat rag...oh no!!!" with Kathrine and Meatloaf to "No my eyeliner's darker" Chris and Chris--I mean Live--not to mention the worst medleys of all time--"Burt Bacharach go home"--what a great night!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home