Friday, June 09, 2006

In donut wars--we're all winners

I am a Dunkin' Donuts girl--fo'real! Chocolate cream-filled, chocolate donut with glaze, lemon-filled--the Munchkins...I love a good DD (or two).

Sadly, the DDs left Madison early in my tenure. I will never forget one of my favorite days ever--quiet Tuesday, summer, no class, no work, no friends, stopping at the DD on State, getting my two tops and then seeing "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues" at the Orpheum. A truly awful movie made wonderful just by the presence of a DD.

Who needs those creepy, hot Krispy Kremes, when you can have a cold, slightly stale but delicious Dunkin' Donut? Who's with me?

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2006/06/09/dunkin_plots_national_push/

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger alyson said...

Madison is lame... they got rid of Dunkin' and George Webb's... what is wrong with this town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home