Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yikes


So did my civic duty and watched Idol last night. Man--all day I was wondering of all the love songs what people would pick. Little did I know, the final six were choosing the lamest songs of all time. Is "I Have Nothing" even a love song, technically? And seriously, a 17 year old singing "The Way We Were"--that is beyond hilarious. I'm starting to feel like who cares about any of these losers.

Looks like Al and I are going to get to see Common tonight at an All Campus Party. Our in with Natty has helped get us on the guest list, so I'm totally excited about that. I bet he opens with "The Corner" and closes with "The Light".

Got an email today about this neighborhood in Brooklyn. Hol--do you know where this is? http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/21/AR2006042100586.html?referrer=email&referrer=email&referrer=email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home