Thursday, April 27, 2006

View Article Hey! It's our first post!


Okay--this is super exciting. As many who will read this know, the Pilch girls have a lot of opinions--and now, we've decided to make our conversations public. We welcome your opinions (well, most of them) and look forward to some spirited dialog, if only between the three of us!

So--today, two things: 1. I'm totally digging Brit-pop this week or stuff that sounds influenced by it. The new The Streets CD came out and I gave it a listen through Rhapsody today--I'll need to give it a few more spins, but it seems right in line with the other two. I'm generally not a fan of "poor me, it's hard to be famous" tunes (see Craig David's second CD), but this might work. I also picked up Imogen Heap's new one after many Rhapsody listens. I love it!! I'm thinking of going to see her show at the Rave in Milwaukee, but it's a Wednesday I think. I feel so old, but could be a tough night. Anyway, my most recent 3 disc compilation is on this theme and I'm pretty excited by it. Holly--it's coming your way. Al got a listen to it earlier today and was groovin' on some of it. She says she doesn't know the Hot Hot Heat song, but I don't think she was focusing.

2) Seriously--Richie Sambora and Denise Richards vs. Heather Locklear and David Spade. You've got to be kidding?!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger pilchgirl2 said...

So the only thing that bothers me it that Lyn is the owner of the blog, so when Hecky (what I must call Alyson until she tells me otherwise) and I have things to say we have to post them as a comment. Does that seem fair? I don't think so. But I'll submit to the blogger gods...

If you haven't already guessed, I'm on team Locklear/Spade. She's TV royality and he made Joe Dirt. And Richie Sambora...I thought he was dead.

Have you noticed David Spade's hair, very reminiscent of James Spader in Pretty in Pink and we all know how much I like Spader. Weird I just noticed that, did you? Spade...Spader. Twisted!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

This program said that it does Group Blogs where we could all post articles, but I'm not sure how to do that. I'll keep trying to read and see what I can find out.

Seriously, Locklear/Spade! Wow. He bugs me big time and you are off, off, off on the spade/spader--totally different. Spader is creepy cool. Spade is just creepy.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

Okay, so Hol--I think I have you set up as an administrator so you can also be "an owner" of the blog.

But instead of owning it through name--you should try owning it by posting slammin' comments...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home